Blended course Management Communication starts soon
Open University course Management Communication was first offered in Autumn 2014 and students gave very good reviews afterwards. They found it good that there was:
- The possibility to study home and work online.
- Clear structure of the course, excellent background materials and videos - we can always go back and listen once again or read once again.
- Clear examples in video helped to understand the theory.
- Possibilities to work separately and in groups: with teacher and independently, but anyway always have a chance to check your progress with a teacher
- Opportunities to practice public speaking situations
- Online sessions that made time management a lot more efficient
Management Communication course is offered in a blended learning format meaning that 50 per cent of content will be delivered online and 50 per cent in class. More specifically, the students learn new content online by watching videoed lectures followed byquizzes to test their understanding of a subject discussed in the lecture and come to class for practical assignments, such as for example case analyses, team presentations and discussions. This way teacher is able to help students assimilate new knowledge to practical contexts, offer more personalized guidance and interaction with students.
Registration for the course is still open until February 10th. The course will start on February 12th. Read the course description for Management Communication to learn more.