Apply for exchange in Argentina in spring 2024!
nominal duration of one semester (4 month) between participants holding the student status
at Aalto University (Finland) and the National University of Cordoba (Argentina). The exchange is organized through EDUFI and the application closes on November 26th.
International student exchange mobilities offer unique opportunities for long-term visits of nominal duration of one semester (4 month) between participants holding the student status at Aalto University (Finland) and the National University of Cordoba (Argentina). The participants can gain new technical qualifications and skills in an international environment,
while improving their language skills. This funding opportunity can be used to initiate research collaboration, obtain joint thesis supervision, and receive educational training on topics related to indoor urban farming, with emphasis (but not limited to) the use of digital technologies. This call takes place under the scope of the CITY-FARM project (TFK project No.13/116/2022) funded by the Finnish National Agency for Education’s (EDUFI).
What do we offer to the selected candidates?
• Monthly grant of 700 Euros/month (4 months) and financial support to cover the airplane ticket costs. Grant will be paid at the beginning of the study exchange period.
• Guidance in finding accommodation in mobility destination and support to obtain the documentation needed to apply for a study-exchange visa. However, all these travel-related costs must be covered with the exchange grant that the student will receive.
Requirements to apply for the exchange grant:
• Applicants must be enrolled as student at Aalto university and maintain their enrollment status for the full duration of their exchange period.
• Applicants must prove a minimum A2 level of Spanish (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). Paper certificate or oral interview can be used for this.
• If selected, exchange students are expected to maintain the equivalent of a full course load at the host Institution (National University of Cordoba, Argentina).
• Carry out the exchange visit to Argentina from Mar. 2024 to June 2024 (4 months).
How to apply?
• Consult with the learning services of your Aalto School their own internal procedures for the recognition/transfer of credits during exchange studies.
• Prepare your study plan using as reference the list of courses available in the host institution. For further information: https://fcefyn.unc.edu.ar/carreras-de-grado/
• Prepare a motivation letter in English explaining your background in Spanish language and specifying the outcomes to achieve after your 4-month stay in Argentina. Elaborate your answers for half a page, max. 1 page (around 2000 characters with spaces)
• Submit the study plan, motivation letter, transcript of records,
and “optional” proof of proficiency in Spanish using the following
link before the deadline (Sun. 26th Nov. 2023 at 23:59 EET)
Further questions? Please, contact the coordinator of CITY-FARM
project, Dr. Alexis Dowhuszko ([email protected])