Aalto-Primo is launched
Aalto-Finna has changed to the new search service Aalto-Primo. You can access Aalto-Primo at: primo.aalto.fi
In Aalto-Primo you find
- Printed and electronic materials of Aalto University: books, e-books, journals and databases
- Materials of the publication archive Aaltodoc: theses, publication series
- Internationals articles in licenced databases
- Possibility to make purchasing proposals and inter library loan orders. Please, note! Orders from the National Repository Library are also made using the inter library loan form.
By signing in to Aalto-Primo, you can
- renew your loans and make reservations to books that are not available
- save your favourites
- export references to RefWorks
- pay your overdue fees
- use electronic resources linceced for Aalto University also off-campus
Your reservations in the new Aalto-Primo
Please note that your previous requests were not transferred to the new library system, unless you already received a pick-up notification. You may re-make your reservations by signing in to Aalto-Primo.
Signing in to Aalto-Primo
Aalto University students and staff sign in with their personal Aalto account and password using the Sign in -menu.
- Other customers sign in to Aalto-Primo with their library card number and password. To sign in for the first time, you need to set a new password. Please note that the password you possible had in Aalto-Finna is no longer valid. To be able to set a new password, sign in using this link > reset password for the first time. If you are not able to sign in, please contact the Aalto University Learning Centre customer service.
Materials of Aalto University Archives are available at https://aaltoarkisto.finna.fi/
More information: [email protected]
Contact information: Harald Herlin Learning Centre
Contact information of the Learning Centre as a whole. Our main service point is Harald Herlin Learning Centre at Otaniementie 9, Espoo.