German is spoken natively by over 100 million Europeans and is traditionally a leading language for technology, art and economic life.
International students are asked to consult the Contact Teacher about the possibilities to study German.
- LC-6300 Introduction to German-Speaking Countries and Cultures (2-3 cr)
- LC-6310 German 1 (3 cr)
- LC-6320 German 2 (3 cr)
- LC-6330 German 3 (3 cr)
- LC-6340 German 4 (3 cr)
- LC-6341 German Grammar 1 (2 cr)
- LC-6350 German 5 (3 cr) (o,w)
- LC-6351 German Grammar 2 (2 cr)
- LC-6360 German 6 (3 cr) (o,w)
- LC-6371 German 7a (Landeskunde) (3 cr) (o,w)
- LC-6372 German 7b (3 cr) (o,w)
- LC-6373 German 8 (3 cr) (o,w)
- LC-0010 Each One Teach One