The 6th Baltic Mechatronics Symposium April 27, 2021
The Baltic Mechatronics Symposium is annual symposium with the objective to provide a forum for young scientists from Baltic countries to exchange knowledge, experience, results and information in large variety of fields in mechatronics. The symposium was organized in co-operation with Taltech and Aalto University. Due to Coronavirus COVID-19 the symposium was organized as a virtual conference.
1. Accurate Dispensing of Liquids with Various Viscosities
2. Coupling with Adjustable Stiffness
3. Elasto-Magnetic Load Measurement
4. Effects of Pressure and Air Flow on Drying Rate of Nano Paper
5. Ultra-Wideband Localization for Crane-Robot Cooperation
6. Improving Tunnel Mode Efficiency of Combined Azimuth Thruster