100,000 alumni in more than 80 countries
Aalto University offers alumni diverse opportunities for lifewide learning and networking:
- Over 40 alumni associations organise activities for alumni.
- The Alumni Network Board integrates the views of the alumni into the university's long-term development, and supports the activities of alumni associations.
- Alumni agents support students and strengthen local networks around the world.
- The Career Design Lab helps to shape sustainable career paths as working life undergoes changes.
- The mentoring programme brings together Aalto alumni and current students so they can learn from one another.
- The Alumni Circle offers alumni a digital meeting place.
‘Aalto University has provided a great growth platform for developing into a multidisciplinary expert. The further I have progressed in my career and the more interdisciplinary my job description has become, the more important the lessons learned at Aalto have become,’ says Aalto's alumna, Master of Arts and Economics, Hanna Poranen.
‘The ability to hold discussions and work with professionals in different fields has been crucial. Aalto has given me lifelong friends, a professional support network and the resources to work in the international market. I hope that new members of the Aalto community will also get all of this.’