Capabilities and practices of multilocational work
General information about the project
Our goal is to support Finnish workplaces in developing multi-location work based on research-based information. The project will create an evaluation and development model for multi-location work at workplaces and study good practices to merge the goals of organisations with the needs of personnel. The project will be carried out as a multi-method study with ten Finnish organisations.
Central themes of the project:
- The direction, leadership, and rules of remote work
- Supervision in remote work
- Remote collaboration with customers and partners
- Culture that supports and strengthens remote work
- Utilization of spaces and technology
- Enhancing employees' skills and well-being in remote work
Assessment and monitoring of the impacts of remote work
The research project is carried out by Aalto University, Tampere University and Workspace Ltd. and funded by Finnish Work Environment Fund.