As a registered member of the Aalto University alumni network, you will have the opportunity to network and influence and receive various benefits.
What we provide for the members of our alumni community:
- Aalto Alumni Circle, the communication channel for Aalto University alumni
- The opportunity to utilise an alumni email address and mail box via Aalto Alumni Circle: [email protected]
- Networking opportunities with influential actors, experts and students both within and outside your professional field
- Invitations to Aalto University and alumni network events
- Aalto University Magazine
- Made in Aalto -alumni newsletter
- Information on research results and happenings at Aalto University
- Information on continuing education, postgraduate education opportunities and available courses at the Open University
- The opportunity to participate in the development of the university and provide support to students (mentoring)
In addition, Aalto University, our alumni colleagues and partners provide Aalto alumni with various changing benefits
You can get these benefits by registering to Aalto Alumni Circle.
- SKS Suomalaisen kirjallisuuden seura offers -25% discount on books.
- Reduced pricing for UniSport training cards
- The training card includes:
- Free access to the gym and group exercise classes during training card opening times
- Guided, freeform and match reservations for ball sports
- Reservation rights to the services included in the training card (NB: reservation limitations)
- One (1) month of free holiday leave for 12-month training card holders (does not apply to new alumni)
- Free suspension for a reason stated in the terms of service (e.g. temporary move)
- 7-day satisfaction guarantee
- UniSport is the common sports and wellbeing service organisation of the University of Helsinki and Aalto University. UniSport features six sports centres in Helsinki and Espoo and provides gym services as well as over 30 types of different group exercise classes (including Bodypump®, kettlebell and yoga classes) for almost 200 hours per week as well as over 300 sports and wellness courses. UniSports also offers ball sport sessions, personal training services and massage services.