Benefit from the Unite! European University Alliance - open discussion event
What is Unite! and how can I benefit from it?
The pilot phase of Unite! that started in 2019 is now over and we want to develop Unite! so that Aalto’s students, academics, and support service persons will fully benefit from the alliance.
Join the open discussion event to discuss and build a beneficial European collaboration around Unite!
The target is that after 45 min and a cup of coffee that
You have an overall view of what Unite! is
You have an idea how to benefit from the Unite! collaboration among the nine universities
Your feedback gives directions on how to develop Unite!
10.15-11.00 Experiences and open discussion on Unite!
Short introduction from the following people:
- Petri Suomala, Vice President
- Vilma Jokinen, Coordinator, Outgoing Student Exchange & Unite! Virtual Exchange Credit Programme Coordinator
- Joona Huikuri, Master Student
- Ville Eloranta, Senior University Lecturer, IDBM Programme Director
- Minna-Kaarina Forssén, Key Liaison officer for Unite!
11.00 - 11.15 Coffee break
After the coffee break you are welcome to stay and join the kick-off targeted to Aalto staff already involved in Unite! activities.
11.15 – 12.00 Kick-off of the next phase
Please register latest 14th November (for ordering of the coffee).
Learn more about Unite!
Learn more about the European University Initiative
You are warmly welcome!