AALTO FASHION 20 – Thoughts and Views on Sustainable Fashion
Picks from fashion bachelor's and master's collections from the perspective of sustainable fashion.
AALTO FASHION 20 – Thoughts and Views on Sustainable Fashion exhibition presents picks from fashion bachelor's and master's collections from the perspective of sustainable fashion.
The students have not been given a task on sustainability, but originality, creativity and a high level of artistic vision. Students have wanted to take steps towards more sustainable fashion with their own approaches.
This exhibition shows that high fashion and sustainable development can be combined without either being subordinate to the other. Sustainable fashion doesn’t have to be boring and bland, it can be gorgeous and showy.
- Friman Idaliina (BA collection)
- Kalliala Ines (works from her MA collection)
- Lampinen Henna (BA collection)
- Seppänen Milka (BA collection)
- Stapels Emma (BA collection)
- Ilmonen Sofia MA/Fashion Collection Design course work
- Semi Anna MA/ Fashion Collection Design course work
Curator & contact:
- Fashion professor Pirjo Hirvonen, [email protected], tel. 050 363 6011