Johanna Kallio works as a senior scientist in the data-driven solutions research area at VTT. Her research has focused on Internet of Things solutions, data-driven business development and digitalization of society, especially related to building environment and wellbeing domain. Johanna’s recent interests are technologies for mental stress detection and adaptive indoor environment control.
- IoT solutions
- Data-driven business development
- Built environment and wellbeing as application areas
- Digital Disruption of the AEC Industry: Technology-oriented Scenarios for Possible Future Development Paths
- Unobtrusive stress detection on the basis of smartphone usage data
- Unsupervised stress detection algorithm and experiments with real life data
- Designing realistic mental health monitoring and support system