Aalto University hosts the Spring Forum for Higher Education Institutions’ International Issues 2023
The Spring Forum 2023 has been planned in cooperation with the International Forum for higher education and research, Pinnet UAS internationalisation network, Aivoriihi network for universities, Aalto University and the Finnish National Agency for Education. The 2023 event is a combination of the Spring Forum and the Summer Seminar by the International Forum.
We now welcome session proposals for the Spring Forum 2023
The theme of the Spring Forum 2023 is Internationality in transition. The theme will be viewed through the new Vision for strengthening the international dimension of Finnish higher education and research by 2035. Information about the new Vision is available here.
Sessions can be proposed under the topics of the vision:
- Finland, a society guided by values and principles
- Finland, a competitive economy that attracts talent
- Finland, a responsible and receptive nation
- Finland, an agent in resolving sustainable development challenges
- Finland, a country that builds on cooperation
We encourage all interested parties to familiarize themselves with the topics of the vision and leave session proposals under the vision themes with a broad and versatile approach. We also encourage interested parties you to consider whether including the Team Finland Knowledge specialists or stakeholders of higher education institutions would add value to the sessions.
- For session proposals use this form. The deadline for submission is latest January 31, 2023.
- Wednesday afternoon, May 3, 2023 is reserved for network meetings. Use this form If you would like to organise a meeting for your network. The deadline for submission of network meetings is latest January 31, 2023.
More information about the session proposals is available in the attachment.
For queries contact the Spring Forum team: [email protected]