Aalto International Talent Program
Aalto International Talent Program for mentors
What is Aalto International Talent Program?
Aalto International Talent Program is a group mentoring and networking initiative bringing Finnish companies, industry experts and Aalto alumni together with our international students.
The Program runs during the spring term from January to March. You will mentor a small group of students matching your desired student profile.
Why join as a company?
Join the Program to connect with international students.
•Attract Aalto talent
•Share insights about your business and careers
•Get visibility and enhance your employer brand
What's in it for individual mentors?
For individuals taking up a mentor's role, the Program offers a chance to
- Develop mentoring, coaching and interpersonal skills
- Get inspired and learn about international students' perspectives
- Expand professional network
The Program offers a rewarding way to give back with time.
- Engage in a meaningful activity
- Reconnect with Aalto community while representing your company
- Help international students to find their way to Finnish working life and society
Many of our mentoring groups have been led by Aalto alumni.
Aalto alumni, Director, Application and Marketing, Reetta Strengell and Director, IP Management Virpi Tognetty, Kemira
Mentoring is inspiring and fun
What does the Program entail?
- Sign up in October
- Attend mentor company briefing session in December.
- Attend kick-off event in January.
- Run three group mentoring sessions in January-March.
- Organize an onsite visit in March.
We will provide you with a set of example topics and suggested schedule for the sessions. You will decide on the final schedule and agenda together with students.