For additional information on the degree levels, please see general information about studies.
Application quick guide
- Familiarise yourself with Aalto University's study options
Read the admission requirements and instructions for applying carefully.
Please note that Aalto University organises various admissions and each of them have their own admission requirements, schedules and instructions.
Application period for Master's Programmes: 3 December 2018 - 11 January 2019
Admission information to Master's programmes in Art and Design
Admission information to Master's programmes in Business and Economics
Admission information to Master's programmes in Science and Technology (incl. Architecture & Landscape architecture)
Application periods for International double degree programmes
- Register to the online application system, fill in the application and send it.Please note that the application forms are available only during the application period.
- Submit all the required documents and/or pre-assignments by the given deadline.
- Check the admission results and see if you have been accepted.
- After you receive the letter of acceptance, accept the study place offered by the given deadline. Read through all the materials you have received from your school and enroll to the university.