Scan and Edit K1-Floor
Three workstation rooms equipped with special hardware and software for high-end scanning, photo editing, and digital drawing. The spaces are located around the photography homebase in the K1-floor of Väre.
Every room offers different setups for different needs. A quick overview of the equipment in every workstation space:
- One Apple iMac 24" workstation
- Epson A4 flatbed scanner
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 24" pen display
- One Windows workstation with colour-grading monitor
- Epson A3 flatbed scanner
- Only for Photography students!
- You can ask for access rights if you really need the film scanner and have received proper introduction for it's use.
- Apple iMac workstations with colour-grading monitors
- Hasselblad high-end film scanner with old 27" iMac. Not connected to internet, bring our own usb device to save your images. Booking.
- Epson A4 flatbed scanner. Booking.
- Colour-grading controllers.
- Colour-grading monitor station to use with your own computer.
Special purpose facilities