We aim to test new ideas, methods, and tools in the process of designing work-life oriented education.
- Pilot funding for work-life relevant education (up to 10,000 €)
- Teaching Lab Events
- Design Kit | Toolkit for designing better teaching and learning
- Personal coaching for increasing work-life relevance in courses and programs
Do you have an idea to experiment together? Please contact us!
We gather inspiring ideas, news, resources, good practices, and other information related to designing future-proof and work-life relevant teaching and learning.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Good Practices for the work-life relevant teaching
- Share us your ideas: What would you need to design more work-life relevant education?
Would you like to share your knowledge, experiences, or practices through our channels? Please throw us an email!
We encourage interaction with organizations outside of Aalto University. Designing teaching into an experience through partnerships adds value to all participants: students, the whole Aalto community, and external partners.
- Aalto Thesis Program | Multidisciplinary thesis project for a partner organization
- Digital Business Master Class
- Personal coaching for integrating partnerships and connections with industry, community and other stakeholders to teaching
Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you need some inspiration or assistance with work-life collaboration in teaching!