Research infrastructures in ACRIS
If you have utilized Aalto infrastructure (infra) for your research:
- Acknowledge in your research output e.g. journal article or conference paper the contribution of the infra:
- … The computational resources provided by Aalto Science-IT are acknowledged…
- … The authors acknowledge the provision of facilities and technical support by Aalto University OtaNano – Nanofabrication Centre, Otanano -Nanomicroscopy Center and Science-IT….
- The authors acknowledge the Aalto University Bioeconomy research infrastructure as well as Raw Materials Research Infrastructure…
- The ACRIS staff will add to the research output record the link to the infra as a part of publication's importing/validation process:
- We check the acknowledge parts included in the publications
- We add to the imported/validated output records links to infras, based on the information available in acknowledgements
- When you add a new record of a research output to ACRIS, link infra to the record (publication metadata):
Scroll down the record to Relations-section
- Select Facilities/Equipment and search for the appropriate infra by typing the infra’s name into the search field (list of infra names available below)
- Click Save to close the form
- Check your research output records in ACRIS, in case links to infra are missing, please, add links to your output records yourself or contact [email protected] and ACRIS service staff will add links for you
- Open your profile in ACRIS by clicking on the Edit profile button
- Click Relations (link on the left)
- Choose My output records
- Open output records of the research where you have utilized infra
- Scroll down the record to Relations-section
- Check Facilities/Equipment, is there name/names of infra you have utilized
- Adding link to infra: Select (click) Facilities/Equipment and search for the appropriate infra by typing the infra’s name into the search field (list of infra names available below)
- Click Save with your mouse to close the form
Note: The following infrastructures are part of main infrastructure OtaNano. In case you link one or more of these subinfras to your output record, link also OtaNano to the record.
- OtaNano – Low Temperature Laboratory
- OtaNano – Nanofab
- OtaNano – Nanomicroscopy Center
Research outputs records with links to infrastructure are showcased on the web page of each infrastructure: https://research.aalto.fi/en/equipments/Aalto University infrastructures: https://www.aalto.fi/en/research-and-learning-infrastructuresNew infrastructures are added to ACRIS by service staff, contact person: Mikko Mikkola ([email protected])
If you have any questions concerning infra in ACRIS, please contact [email protected]
Back to ACRIS instructions index and ACRIS instructions main page:
This page compiles all ACRIS instructions. ACRIS, Aalto Current Research Information System, is the research information management system of Aalto University. Information is displayed in the public portal Research.aalto.fi.
Aalto Current Research Information System (ACRIS) is Aalto University’s research information management system. The system contains information about the up-to-date research and artistic activities of the university. These activities are shown through the public portal Research.aalto.fi.