Incoming Erasmus staff visits
The incoming staff visitors, for Erasmus+ teaching and training mobility, are asked to find a contact at Aalto University by browsing the website of the unit or department, whose activities interest them. Please note that there is no centralized coordination for the inbound staff visits nor are the Erasmus+ documents signed by the Erasmus institutional coordinator at Aalto.
Finding Aalto colleagues, please see the following pages
- Schools and units: www.aalto.fi/en/aalto-university/schools-departments-and-units
- Teaching collaboration: www.aalto.fi/en/corporate-collaboration/teaching-collaboration
- Service entities: https://www.aalto.fi/en/services/service-entities
When you approach your colleagues at Aalto, please describe your interests for the visit in detail:
- What information, best practices etc. you are looking for sharing or benchmarking,
- Who you want to meet and when.
Please reserve enough time (several months recommended) discussing the details and timing of your visit.
Also note that all the details must be agreed on before the actual visit to Aalto (e.g., information about the people you are going to meet and what the content of the visit is).
After you have found a host, agreed on the visit’s timing and contents, the visitor fills in the Erasmus+ mobility/training agreement (each university has a template for this document) and the receiving host person at Aalto signs it. If there are changes to the plans, the agreement is renewed. After the visit, the Aalto host signs the letter stating the days of the visit.