Aalto lecturers advancement committee
The Committee consists of provost, vice president of education and the schools’ vice deans of education. The HR representative of the Academic Careers Management Team (ACMT) acts as a secretary of the committee, and do not have a vote. Each members’ term of office is related to the role the member represents.
- Ari Koskelainen, professor, vice dean of education, SCI
- Jani Romanoff, professor, vice dean of education, ENG
- Anouar Belahcen, professor, vice dean of education, ELEC
- Jouni Paltakari, professor, vice dean of education, CHEM
- Tomas Falk, professor, vice dean of education, BIZ
- Rasmus Vuori, university lecturer, vice dean of education, ARTS
- Petri Suomala, vice president of education
- Kristiina Mäkelä, provost (chair)
- Virpi Liinalaakso, HR Specialist (secretary)
Friday November 3, 2023. Material deadline October 20, 2023.
Appointment proposals to the President: [email protected]
Chair of the Committee: Provost Kristiina Mäkelä ([email protected])
Secretary of the Committee: HR Specialist Virpi Liinalaakso, [email protected], +358 50 325 4947.