Scientific Advisory Board - School of Engineering
The task of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) is to monitor and support the school's research and education activities, to give suggestions for the school's future direction and development and to assess the effects of past development measures.
The SAB meets approximately once every two years. The previous meeting took place 20–21 October 2016.
- Professor Huseyin Sehitoglu, University of Illinois at Urbana – Champaign (Mechanical Science and Engineering, Fracture Control), chair
- Professor Luca Bertolini, University of Amsterdam (Urban and Regional Planning)
- Professor Nicolaas Cornelis van de Giesen, Delft University of Technology (Water Resources Management)
- Professor Maria Luisa Coutinho, Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon (Mechanical Engineering, Materials Joining)
- Professor Philip de Goey, Eindhoven University of Technology (Mechanical Engineering, Combustion Technology)
- Professor Rafael Sacks, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology (Information Technology (IT) in Construction)
- Arto Ranta-Eskola, innovation expert