Scientific Advisory Board
The task of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) is to monitor and support the school's research and education activities, to give suggestions for the school's future direction and development and to assess the effects of past development measures.
The SAB meets approximately once every two years. The previous meeting took place 9–10 November 2021.
- Professor Luisa Coutinho, Mechanical Engineering, Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
- Professor Michael Schaepman, Remote Sensing, University of Zürich, Switzerland
- Professor Stephen R. Turnock, Fluid Dynamics, University of Southampton, United Kingdom
- Professor Malcolm Cook, Building Performance Analysis, Loughbrough University, United Kingdom
- Professor (emer.) Ernst Rank, Computation in Engineering, Techincal University of Münich, Germany
- Professor Simin Davoudi, Environment and Planning, Newcastle University, United Kingdom