Degree Programme Committee
The working language of the Degree Programme Committee in School of Chemical Engineering is Finnish.
The degree programme committee
1) puts forth proposals to the school academic committee on the degree programme curricula, degree requirements and admission criteria;
2) appoints the persons approving bachelor’s theses;
3) decides on the topics, supervisor, and advisor(s) for the master’s theses;
4) evaluates the master’s theses;
5) decides on the development of the degree programmes, assuring the quality of teaching and the processing of feedback; and
6) performs other duties assigned to it by the dean or set forth in the degree regulations.
For more information, please contact Study Affairs Secretary Jenny Thors, email jenny.thors (at) aalto.fi.