Master's Programme in ICT Innovation - EIT Digital Master School
Programme main page
As a double degree student, it is important that your studies progress at a predetermined pace in order to continue your studies at the partner university and/or graduate within a scholarship validity period. The pace can be 60 ECTS in one academic year (the most common minimum) or another number of credits specified in the student agreement.
To stay within the normative study schedule, students at Aalto University are responsible for:
- building and updating a personal study plan in Sisu
- planning a balanced, weekly schedule taking into account lectures requiring attendance, independent assignments and recovery from studies
- avoiding overlaps when choosing optional courses (and/or actively look for solutions to overlaps with responsible persons of courses)
- registering for courses on time
- communicating challenges related to progress of studies as early as possible.
Read more about the Aalto University platforms used to plan studies and available support under "During your studies".