Travel management system M2 is available again - changes in log in and travel practices
Please, note that the log in address has been changed. You will find the new M2 log in link on Inside front page: Tools --> M2 Travel Expense System.
There are some changes in travel practices.
- The traveller no longer needs to specify how the trip is funded when he/she selects the travel type on M2 travel claim
- The travel plan is needed for bookings only if the trip is:
- to war risk area
- for an assignment
- for a group.
- For security reasons it’s highly recommend to make the bookings via travel agent HRG
- The traveler still needs to obtain a prior approval for travelling from his/her superior. This approval replaces the former travel plan. The traveller provides the following details for the approval:
- reason for the trip
- estimated travel costs
- project id and
- cost center.
- The approval is indicated on the travel claim in a tick box Yes/No.
- Travel insurance is valid without a travel plan.
- Travel Services Team will do the factual verification for all travel and cost claims
- M2 Mobile users need to log in again by downloading a new QR code.
Aalto University highly recommends its staff to use digital travel services which are available 24/7.
When you need any advice or help with travel related issues, please contact our Travel Services Team at: [email protected] or service phone number: +358 29 44 29 291
Detailed instructions will be updated on Inside soon. Until then, please contact our Travel Team for any specific details.
For more information, contact: [email protected]
Text edited on 16.1.