Travel management system M2 is available again - changes in log in and travel practices
Travel management system M2 has been opened for 2018 travel management.
Please, note that the log in address has been changed. You will find the new M2 log in link on Inside front page: Tools --> M2 Travel Expense System.
There are some changes in travel practices.
- The traveller no longer needs to specify how the trip is funded when he/she selects the travel type on M2 travel claim
- The travel plan is needed for bookings only if the trip is:
- to war risk area
- for an assignment
- for a group.
- For security reasons it’s highly recommend to make the bookings via travel agent HRG
- The traveler still needs to obtain a prior approval for travelling from his/her superior. This approval replaces the former travel plan. The traveller provides the following details for the approval:
- reason for the trip
- estimated travel costs
- project id and
- cost center.
- The approval is indicated on the travel claim in a tick box Yes/No.
- Travel insurance is valid without a travel plan.
- Travel Services Team will do the factual verification for all travel and cost claims
- M2 Mobile users need to log in again by downloading a new QR code.
Aalto University highly recommends its staff to use digital travel services which are available 24/7.
When you need any advice or help with travel related issues, please contact our Travel Services Team at: [email protected]or service phone number: +358 29 44 29 291
Detailed instructions will be updated on Inside soon. Until then, please contact our Travel Team for any specific details.
For more information, contact: [email protected]
Text edited on 16.1.