Submit your suggestion for Electrical Engineering Alumnus of the Year
Students and alumni came together at AlumniWeekend -seminar October 2015.
The Aalto University School of Electrical Engineering will select its first Alumnus of the Year. The Alumnus of the Year will be selected by the school's dean, and the selection will be announced on 29 October during the Alumni-Student Weekend 20016 seminar.
The Alumnus of the Year 2016 distinction for the School of Electrical Engineering will be awarded to an alumnus, who has
- carried out pioneering or excellent work in the field of electrical engineering,
- increased the visibility of interaction between the school, society and alumni,
- had an influential role in society,
- graduated with one of the following degrees; Master of Science (Technology),Licentiate of Science (Technology), Doctor of Science (Technology) or PhD,
- graduated from either the Aalto University School of Electrical Engineering or the Helsinki University of Technology's Faculty of Electronics, Communications and Automation or Department of Electrical Engineering.
The Alumnus of the Year will hopefully actively participate in various Aalto University events organised for students and alumni.
Suggestions can be submitted by the school's students, departments, independent or service units, staff, alumni, guild or student organisation.
Submit your suggestion for Alumnus of the Year 2016 by filling out this form by 15 September 2016.
Further information on the Alumnus of the Year selection process:
Alumni and Corporate Relations Manager
tel. +358 50 365 3706
Dean of the School of Electrical Engineering
tel. +358 50 316 0975