Safe Online - video training on security issues
These videos will teach you playfully, easily and interestingly about information security issues.
The subject of the first video is Protection from Ransomware: https://hakalogin.kyberoppi.fi/aalto/. Click on the link and select Aalto University and, for the first time, accept transfer of your information (Accept).
The video will introduce you to fictitious Derek, whose business is full of happenings and incidents. After watching each video, there are three related questions. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch a video and answer the questions. At the end of the questions, there is also a link to Aalto's security instructions. You can watch the video when it's best for you.
- Protection from ransomware
- Using a home computer for work
- Social media
- E-mail Security
- Using the company’s premises
- Handling personal data
- Physical storage devices
- Information phishing
- Remote work
- Protecting the mobile device
- Handling work-related information
The Safe Online training program aims to:
- Open a discussion on security, and thereby learn to identify the security challenges associated with your own work.
- Increase the personnel's understanding of the risks of cybercrime and create basic skills to manage them, at workplace and home.
- Make security training continuous, 10-minute episodes fit in everyone’s calendar. New episodes are published periodically, so that awareness is maintained throughout the year.
- Guide personnel to behave in accordance with the EU's privacy regulations by increasing understanding of why data privacy and security are important.
Questions: [email protected]