Register now: Seminar on Ethics and Personal Data in Research Projects on 17 November
The Seminar is aimed at all research personnel and it will be held in English
Researcher, do you have questions concerning research ethics or handling of personal data:
- What is research ethics? Should I be complying?
- How do I answer to ethical questions in EU Horizon 2020 proposals?
- Am I processing personal data? How can I process personal data legally?
- What does anonymization of personal data mean?
- Does it matter where I store project documents? Can I share all project documents with Dropbox?
- What is classified data? Are there any special requirements concerning the processing of classified data?
Register to the Seminar on Ethics and Personal Data in Research Projects now! The Seminar will be held in Otaniemi on 17 November 2016. The Seminar is aimed at all research personnel and it will be held in English. Registration link via eAge.
The seminar will cover a wide range of ethical topics: Research related ethical legislation and guidelines, good scientific practices, content and requirements of personal data legislation, data protection in practice, and ethical compliance in EU’s Horizon 2020 Programme.