Open Science Drop-In sessions in ENG September 4-6
Want to make your research more visible and boost your paper's citations?
- Find out how you easily comply with your funders' and university's requirements about open access publishing and data management.
- Get to know open access in practice, e.g. the local tools and services we provide you.
- Learn how to write the data management plan (DMP).
Drop in any of the following sessions to explore and discuss your options in open access publishing and data management planning:
Places and time
- Otakaari 4, 4 September at 10-12.30, room 401 and the lobby
- Otakaari 4, 4 September, at 13.30-16, room 342 (Working café and lobby)
- Rakentajanaukio 4, 5 September at 10-12, room 161a
- Puumiehenkuja 5A, 6 September at 9.30-12, room 117a
Arranged by ENG Research and Innovation Services and data agents
Additional information: [email protected]