Maintenance break in ACRIS on 7 June, and new features
During the maintenance break, ACRIS will be updated to new version, and new features will be introduced.
The new ACRIS version will have the following new features:
- The ability to attach UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)-specific keywords to research outputs. This functionality will be enhanced to other content types later. Read more about SDG Goals or keywords.
- Users can import metadata of datasets from specific repositories via Data Monitor -integration.
- New Personal User Overview for more simplified style in the backend side of ACRIS. The new overview is tightly integrated with the personal user’s ACRIS and PlumX data at the research output, project and researcher level.
- Improvements in matching Similar research profiles in the Research portal.
- Research portal users are informed and given option to choose whether they allow storing cookies on a user’s device and/or tracking them (see Cookie Law).
More information about the new functionalities: ACRIS Instructions | Aalto University
We apologize for any inconvenience the break may cause.
For more information, please contact ACRIS support at [email protected]