Internal seed funding for project preparation, multidisciplinarity and international partnerships
Please see more at Aalto Internal Seed funding call! Deadlines 9 Oct and 3 Nov.
In the previous rounds, funding has been granted to for example
- 3D printing in ceramics (Joint between ENG and ARTS)
- Building sustainable business in the circular bioeconomy from cascading wood (Joint between CHEM and BIZ)
- Acoustic virtual reality techniques for artistic projects (Joint between ELEC and ARTS)
- Luster, iridesenct coating on surfaces: From wood to structural color for the living environments (Joint between CHEM and ARTS)
Integrative Envisioning of Mobility Futures – A Citizen-Driven Mixed-Methods Approach (Joint between ENG and ARTS)
Mathematical Structures and Algorithms for Quantum Technologies (Joint between ELEC and SCI)
- Scaling blockchains for open IoT platforms (Joint between ENG and SCI)
- Energy Textiles (Joint between ARTS, SCI and CHEM)
- Internal mobility between CHEM and ELEC on Macroscopic and microscopic characterization of materials used in electromechanical energy conversion
Applying the funding is easy, so why not give a try!