Industry/RTO Internship for PhD-students in 2020
- Internships of 1-4 months are arranged for PhD-students in companies or research institutes (RTOs) located abroad or home country.
- Depending on the situation of the selected students, travel, accommodation and material costs are covered.
- The main purpose of internships is to solve challenges given by the business life, rather than support PhD-studies as such.
The internship should take place between August and December 2020.
- There are 12 partners from five EU-countries (Italy, Spain, Estonia, Netherlands and Finland).
- Finnish & Estonian host partners: GTK; Oulu University and companies in its ecosystem; TalTech and companies in its ecosystem.
- You can also express your own wish about host company.
How to apply?
To apply for position, fill in the form here. Tell about your background, interests, preferred working areas and list companies/institutes where you would like to go.The call is open all the time (1.1-31.12.2020).
The supervision for the internship is arranged by the student´s home University and host organisation.
What are the benefits?
- Valuable work experience in business life before graduation
- Apply research skills to solve real business challenges and respond to the needs of companies
- Plan your international career
- Establish new collaborative networks
- Get new ideas and aspects also for your doctoral thesis
- Good experience that can guide your career towards the raw materials sector