EU Horizon 2020 – You can still get on board!
These Work Programmes describe the contents of the funding calls, information on topics and project types, as well as on the schedules of the calls, and the allocated funding. Most of the funding calls for the next year will also open during this autumn.
Hints for applying H2020 funding you can get from info day in October and from proposal writing training in November.
Tekesin Myötätuulessa Horisonttiin – Horisontti 2020 -päivä
In this event basic information about participating the H2020 programme, finding partners etc., will be addressed. There is also possibility to reserve an individual slot (15 mins) for private discussions with National Contact Points (NCP) of different thematic areas. You may pitch your research idea or ask for detailed content of the Work Programme on a specific theme.
The general programme is in Finnish, but the individual session with NCPs possible also in English.
- Date: Tuesday 3.10. at 9.30-16
- Venue: Clarion Hotel, Tyynenmerenkatu 2, 00220 Helsinki
- Programme (+ register): Tekesin Myötätuulessa Horisonttiin – Horisontti 2020 -päivä
How to write a competitive proposal for H2020
In this training, the proposal idea development, proposal writing, especially writing the potential impact, will be addressed. More detailed description of the course: http://www.hyperion.ie/h2020-proposalcourse.htm
- Date: Wednesday 1.11. at 9-12.30
- Venue: University of Helsinki, Yliopistonkatu 3, Porthania, P674.
- Trainer: Sean McCarthy, Hyperion Ltd
- Register: https://www.lyyti.in/How_to_Write_a_Competitive_Proposal_for_Horizon_2020_3721
Further information about H2020, new Work Programmes, or possible training events related to your research field you can get from research liaison officer and grant writer at your school.