EIT Manufacturing - Pre-Call 2020 is Open!
Find all the info and documents for EIT Manufacturing 2020 Call for proposals
Call is Open!
EIT Manufacturing targets to attract proposals for a total EIT Grant of €30-35m in 2020. This EIT Grant
will be empowered according to the EIT Manufacturing investment model:
- Innovation (40%),
- Education (30%),
- Business Creation (18%),
- Communication (6%), and
- Operational Cost (6%).
|2018-12-19||Kick-off for Call 2020|
|2019-02-14, 15||Matchmaking Event, San Sebastian|
|2019-04-08||Deadline for project sketches (Pre-Call closed)|
|2019-04-8||Main Call opening|
|2019-05-17||Deadline for full proposals (Main Call closed)|
|2019-06-14||Expert review completed|
|2019-06-21||Expert consensus meetings completed|
|2019-06-26, 27||IMT final decision on proposals to be included in Business Plan|
|2019-07-12||Final feedback for all proposals available|
|2019-07-26||Proposals updated to include potential IMT feedback|
|2019-09-01||Approval of Business Plan by EIT Manufacturing Steering Board|
|2019-09-10||Approval of Business Plan by EIT Manufacturing General Assembly|
All proposals should …
- To align with EIT Manufacturing’s overall vision, mission, and set of KPIs. They must contribute to one of the flagships of EIT Manufacturing
- Each Activity of EIT Manufacturing should be executed by a consortium of partners of EIT Manufacturing, preferably from both science and industry, representing different areas of the manufacturing system and at least two different Innovation Hubs (IHs, sometimes also called Co- Location Centers - CLCs)
- The duration of Activities should be between one and three years.
- One partner organization needs to take the lead partner role, acting as the Activity Leader of the overall Activity
- Non-partner organizations, like start-ups or SMEs, can be included in activity consortia by sub- contracting
Pre-Call Proposal Structure
- Activity title and Area;
- Lead Partner and contact person;
- Purpose of the Activity: a concise statement, like a short elevator pitch;
- A short work plan: start and end of the project, major milestones and deliverables;
- Consortium description, including strengths, roles, and contributions of the partners;
- Target values for the EIT KPIs that will be achieved in 2020
- Estimated costs of the project, broken down into a) personnel costs incurred by partners and
- Estimated co-investments to cover KAVA costs provided by the partner organizations themselves or through other sources, where
- A list of complementary projects (KCAs), their relevance for the proposed project, and their budget if already available.