EIT Jumpstarter 2020 (register before 5 April 2020)
Building a business in a unique cross-industry environment!
EIT Jumpstarter is an innovation contest aiming to reach out, identify and support the best ideas from researchers, professionals and early-stage start-ups.
If you are an innovator in the following domains: raw materials, healthcare, agri-food, energy, manufacturing or urban mobility with an innovative business idea, then this programme is perfect for you.
EIT Jumpstarter is open to students, PhDs, researchers or entrepreneurs (Register here).
Through the EIT Jumpstarter programme, trainers and coaches will guide you to find:
- how to get started on building a business in a unique cross-industry environment
- how to create a team, business processes, and organisational design
- how to find the best fitting business model for your idea
- how to validate your business model
At the end of the program, graduates will prepare their:
- pitch deck,
- business model canvas,
- competitive landscape,
- go-to-market strategy
- a roadmap
The EIT Jumpstarter 2020 is divided into four phases:
- Phase 1: Submission of ideas
- Phase 2: Boot Camp and Coaching
- Phase 3: Local Joint Trainings
- Phase 4: Mentoring and Final Pitching