Do you wish to focus on driving global businesses?
International Business Master level Course Driving Global Business is right for you if you are interested to get answers to these questions:
- Why and how do firms internationalize?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of different entry modes and internationalization strategies?
- How to conduct successful international negotiations?
- How to best manage international operations?
- How to design and manage mergers and acquisitions and international joint ventures?
Please note that this course is aimed for master's students so prior knowledge of candidate level international business and/or management studies is strongly recommended.
Registeration period: 28.11.2017 - 14.1.2018. Start the registration by reading the Course description.
Read more about studying at the Open University.