Current training for personnel in spring 2017
24.01.2017 How to sell your research and Ideas(in English).
31.01.2017 Introduction to Finnish Language and Culture 1A begins 31.1.2017 (in Finnish/English).
07.02.2017Presenting Skills for Academic Faculty begins 7.2.2017 (in English/Finnish).
03/2017Academic Writing for Publication (in english) starts in March.
06.03.2017 Persuasive Presentation Skills begins 6.3.2017 (in english).
09.03.2017 Prata och skriv på jobbet (in Swedish/Finnish) begins 9.3.2017.
26.04.2017 English for Customer Service begins 26.4.2017 (in English).
Further information about staff training on Inside: Staff training
MENTORING FOR PERSONNEL
Mentoring Programme for Doctoral Candidates in spring 2017. Apply by 16 January. (in Finnish/in English). See more: Mentoring Programme for Doctoral Candidates
Mentoring Programme for Personnel; continuing application time. (in Finnish/in English). See more: Mentoring Programme for Personnel
Career coaching for doctoral candidates –applying time by 23 January 2017. (in Finnish/in English). See more: Career coaching for doctoral candidates
Project Management 1 (PM1) 25 & 26 April 2017 (in English)
Project Management 2 (PM2) 22 & 23 May 2017 (in English)
Further information later on Inside.
FOR RESEARCH GROUPS
Academic writing coaching for a research group in spring 2017. Application time by 27th January.
Seminars for doctoral students (in English)
- 14.3.2017, Major funding instruments for research projects. More information from Inside: Major funding instruments for research projects 14.3.2017
- 21.3.2017, Personal Grants. More information from Inside: Personal Grants, 21.3.2017
- 29.3.2017, IPR, Contracts, Dissemination and Commercialization. More information from Inside: IPR, Contracts, Dissemination and Commercialization, 29.3.2017
10.5.2017, Grant Writing-seminar (in English). More information from Inside: Grant Writing seminar 10.5.2017
Coming also in spring 2017:
- Tekes, New knowledge and business from research ideas (TUTL) funding info
- Applying H2020 Marie Sklodowska Curie IF funding
- Applying H2020 ERC funding
- EU projects´ peer group
More information of above trainings is coming to Inside event calendar in spring 2017.
UNIVERSITY PEDAGOGICAL TRAINING
Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (5 cr), 2nd February – 28th March 2017
Opetuksen suunnittelu (5 op), 1.3. – 30.3.2017
Pedagogical Training for Business School Faculty (6 cr, English), 10th March – 5th May 2017
Multicultural Competence for Teachers at Aalto (5 cr), 6th April – 1st June 2017
Further information: https://inside.aalto.fi/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38810431