Secure Systems Demo Day 2020
Secure Systems demo day 2020 program contains:
- Research highlights -talks given by the group leaders
- Short technical presentations by researchers and students
- Theme specific Q&A sessions
- Virtual company booths to find open student positions in local infosec companies
- HAIC talk given by Elissa Redmiles: Learning from the people: From Normative to Descriptive Solutions to Problems insecurity, Privacy & Machine Learning
- Virtual get-together to meet other researchers and students working in the field
More information and the preliminary program on the event page.
The Secure Systems Demo Day is part of Helsinki-Aalto Institute for Cybersecurity (HAIC) public outreach program and jointly organized by the Secure Systems Group at Aalto University and the University of Helsinki.
Video from year 2019 SSG Demoday