Raw Materials Summit
On 20-22 May, the Raw Materials Summit 2019 will discuss innovation, technology, entrepreneurship and education in the raw materials sector.
The Raw Materials Summit 2019 three-day programme includes the following sessions:
1. Innovation and new technologies within the raw materials value chain:
- New products/processes/services generated within the innovation ecosystem
- Innovation projects that deliver impact on the raw materials value chain and ground-breaking technologies
- Future EU innovation programmes including policies for the sustainable and efficient use of raw materials, energy transition and circular economy
2. Startup Venture Forum: showcasing startups and pitching sessions
dedicated to Investors
3. Education focus: presenting innovative programmes in Education, Talent Exchange and meeting the EIT RawMaterials Alumni
The Raw Materials Summit 2019 will include keynotes by prominent speakers from the raw materials sector, representatives of the European Commission, entrepreneurs and startup investors. Besides the keynote speeches, a series of parallel sessions will take place.