Health Design 2022
Health Design 2022 will focus on Interaction and Human Wellbeing in Digital and Physical Spaces. At the event you can learn about how to develop better organizations, platforms, interfaces and spaces with human centric design.
Health Design 2022 will focus on Interaction and Human Wellbeing in Digital and Physical Spaces. At the event you can learn about how to develop better organizations, platforms, interfaces and spaces with human centric design. We also exhibit innovations from industry and startups that improve lives from hospitals to homes, and for the first time in offices as well. More information: https://www.healthdesign.io.
The 4th Health Design Conference brings Health, Design and Technology changemakers together with public and private sector leaders. Our goal remains the same: At the event we will discuss the best ideas for improving human wellbeing.
We will focus on four questions:
1. What is the role of social interaction in tomorrow's workplace?
2. How does digitalisation affect human development and mental wellbeing?
3. How can we design virtual & physical spaces that effectively support human wellbeing for all?
4. How can we connect hospitals to homes through better digital interfaces?
08:00 Registration and coffee
· Hanna Sarkkinen, Minister of Social Affairs and Health
09:10 Social Interaction & Wellbeing at Work
· Saara Hassinen, CEO at Healthtech Finland (Chair)
· Niina Nurmi, Assistant Professor of Organizational Design and Leadership at Aalto University
· Robin Dunbar, Professor of Evolutionary Psychology at Oxford / via Zoom
· Tuuli Ahava, Director, Application Program, Digital Automation at Nokia
10:40 Coffee break at the Expo space
11:00 Digitalitalization and Mental Wellbeing
· Johanna Viitanen, Professor of Practice, usability in health and social care (Chair)
· Tiina Parviainen, Professor of Neuroscience at University of Jyväskylä
· Sanna Vesikansa, Director of Crisis Support at Mieli ry
· Toni Tiusanen, Creative Director at Bob the Robot
12:30 Lunch at the expo space (between each session there is a coffee break)
13:30 Virtual & Physical Realities of Care
· Pekka Lahdenne, MD (Chair)
· Reija Salo, Practical Nurse at Disability Outpatient Clinic Sofianlehto
· Boglarka Bartakovics, Physiotherapist at the City of Helsinki
· Anna Nilsson, Head of Research and Design at Varjo
15:00 Coffee break at expo space
15:30 Connecting healthcare from hospitals & homes
· Kiti Müller (Chair)
· Virpi Rauta, Nephrologist, MD, PhD, eMBA, HUS
· TBA – Further hospital or clinic
· TBA – Digital Application Designer
17:00 Wine service, networking and Expo
19:00 Event closes
TICKETS AND REGISTERING AT https://www.healthdesign.io/
AALTO’S PERSONNEL: CONTACT [email protected] for a ticket sponsored for you.