Health Design 2018: Focuses on the Healthcare User Experience
Who needs your health product or service? How can you engage better with your customers?
At Health Design 2018 you can learn about clinical and patient experiences, in order to develop care and improve outcomes both in and out of the Hospital.
Our event brings together healthcare, design and technology professionals with startups and investors to Aalto University where we showcase products and services with great user experience.
Aalto Learning Centre on 29.11.2018 at 9:30-18:00.
- Startups, students and volunteers contact: [email protected]
- Saara Hassinen, CEO at Healthtech Finland /Session Chair
- Tero Pihlajamäki, Industrial Designer & Usability Specialist at Planmeca
- Milvi Soosalu, User Experience Designer at GE Healthcare
- Satu Pesola, Head of Development at HUS Testbed
- Merita Kaunisto, Project Coordinator at Kuopio Living Lab
- Anne Pitkäranta, Research Director at HUS /Session Chair
- Prashant Jha, Fellowship Director of Biodesign at AIIMS, Delhi
- Visa Sippola, CEO and Co-Founder of Surgify
- Anna-Maria Henell, CEO and Co-Founder of Disior
- Virpi Roto, Chair of Aalto Experience Platform /Session Chair
- Nicolas von Flittner, Product design lead at M4ID
- Paul Lillrank, Chairman of the board at Aalto Health Platform
- Lekshmy Parameswaran, Co-Founder of The Care Lab, Recipient of President’s Design Award Singapore 2018
- Otto Olavinen,Co-Founder, Health Design, CEO at Northbay/Session Chair
- Jere Finne, Service manager at Care Center Helsinki
- Timo T. Makkonen, Specialist at Health Village/HUS Virtual Hospital
- Kari Kivelä, Co-Founder, CTO HW and Teemu Kurppa, CTO SW of Oura ring 2 Red Dot Awards in 2018, Best product in Helsinki Design Week 2018