A Grid Wellness Morning - Breathwork Experience
What: A Grid Wellness Morning - Breathwork Experience
When: Wed April 21st 9.00 am – 10.15 am
Where: Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89523850408?pwd=UmJGbTJJb1d2c2lhajhMUWkzVmE4dz09
Understanding and controlling your breath and the way you breathe is one of the easiest and most effective ways to manage stress.
We know that it feels amazing to breathe calmly and consciously for example in a yoga class, but yet we often forget to do that when we need it most during the day!
Thankfully we have A Grid Community Manager Leigh Ewin, a trained and certified breathwork facilitator, offering you an opportunity to both learn about your breath and utilize that knowledge within a breathwork experience.
Leigh has trained with most (if not all) of the modern day breathwork pioneers and has his own “flavor” and unique ideas and philosophy on breathing.
Details of the session:
- Introduction: Why we breathe
- How to breathe optimally
- Common mistakes of breathing
- Finding your natural rhythm
- Breathwork experience (20 min)
Things to consider for attendance:
- Have a space to lay down or a supported chair that allows straight spine
- If laying – pillow or something that supports neck
- Water bottle close by (to keep the mouth wet 😊)
- Room where you may be able to dim the lighting
- Space where you will not be interrupted
The breathwork experience is not suitable for the following:
- Heart issues, including high blood pressure
- Other such health issues – if in doubt please consult with a medical professional
Zoom Meeting details
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 895 2385 0408
A Grid is one of the largest centers for growth companies in Northern Europe, housing e.g. startups and accelerators. Find a space for your company!