2021 November Networking - ALD at Aalto University
This is the event where the ALD people at and around Aalto University get together to network. Friday 26.11.2021, from 13:00, Kemistintie 1, Espoo. Lectures can be followed also remotely in Zoom - register to get the link.
Registration DLs – different according to type of participation
- Local in-person participation with poster: DL Mon 22.11.2021 (updated!). The number of posters may need to be limited; “first come, first serve”.
- Local in-person participation: DL Mon 22.11.2021. The number of participants may need to be limited; “first come, first serve”.
- Zoom-based remote participation: DL Wed: 24.11.2021. The number of participants might need to be limited (but likely not); if limiting is needed, “first come, first serve”.
Lectures (can be followed in Zoom; purpose is to make records available via the ALD OpenLearning site later):
- Brief introduction to ALD by Prof. Puurunen, Aalto University
- Invited guest talks
- Prof. Seán Barry, Carleton University: “Surface reactions: how do they work?”
- Prof. Anatolii Malygin, St. Petersburg State Institute of Technology: “Molecular layering method – from the 20th to the 21st century”
- Prof. J. Ruud van Ommen, TU Delft: “An ALD chapter in Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology: both for beginners and experts”
- Update of the Virtual Project on the History of ALD (VPHA) by Prof. Puurunen, Aalto University
Posters by local ALD research (not in Zoom) (“local” may be broadly interpreted).