EDIFY-EDU - Equality, Diversity, Inclusion For improving the quality of Management Education, training and professions
The project will facilitate the acquisition of EDI competencies and transversal skills for management students and managers in business (in particular targeting small and medium-sized companies), in order to respond to the societal transformation by setting up a system for skill assessment, learning offer and validation and recognition.
Principal investigator: Heini Ikävalko, [email protected]
Co-funded by: the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Project Partners: 12 research and project organisations from Ireland, Italy, Austria, Greece, Germany and Finland:
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Chamber of Commerce
- European Grants International Academy SRL
- Api Servizi Srl; Aalto University
- TIEKE Finnish Information Society Development Centre
- Technische Universitaet Dresden; Pro Arbeit – Kreis Offenbach (AOR) – Kommunales Jobcenter
- Hellenic Open University
- Achaia Chamber´s Development Entity
- Talent Garden Milano SRL.
- The Female Factor.