DigiTwin Demo Day
Welcome to DigiTwin Demo Day where we present mid-term research results from the DigiTwin project!
The DigiTwin research project led by Aalto University develops digital twin into a concrete concept that can be used to boost businesses. Industry partners include Konecranes, Siemens Osakeyhtiö, Ideal PLM, RD Velho and Remion.
So far our focus has been on developing digital twin into a tool that machine designers can use in their daily tasks. You can see this demo during the day along with other digital twin related demos. Further demo descriptions will be added here as they are confirmed, latest on 11 January. If you would like to demo your digital twin related research or solution, please indicate that in the registration form.
8.30-9.30 Morning coffee & registration
9.30-9.40 Opening speech
9.40-11.00 DigiTwin presentations
- Introduction to digital twin concept by Kari Tammi, Professor at Aalto University
- IoT Driven Engineering by Matti Lehto, Program manager of Lifecycle Process at Konecranes
- Digital Twin in PLM: Product evolution in digital platform by Ville Pantsar, Director of Digital Processes at IDEAL PLM
- DigiTwin project demo: current state & next steps by Juuso Autiosalo, DigiTwin project manager at Aalto University
- How to join the DigiTwin network? Juuso Autiosalo, DigiTwin project manager at Aalto University
11.00-13.00 Lunch, research demos & company exhibition
13.00-14.20 Digital twin presentations continue
- Deeper dive to digital twin concept by Juuso Autiosalo, DigiTwin project manager at Aalto University
- Creation of a Digital Twin: Framery Smart Booth by Miika Valtonen, Senior Solution Architect at Remion Oy
- Collaboration at Aalto Industrial Internet Campus AIIC: Case Konecranes by Petri Kuosmanen, Professor at Aalto University & Petri Asikainen, Director of Core Technology at Konecranes
14.20-14.30 Closing words
14.30-15.30 Coffee, research demos & company exhibition
16.00 => unofficial afterwork at Fat Lizard restaurant