Communications at the School of Arts, Design and Architecture
The Communications team at the School of Arts, Design and Architecture supports the school community in communications-related matters, such as content creation, media relations, and the digital communications. We also serve the media and others looking for experts in our fields.
The Communications team helps and consults our faculty and staff in several areas:
- digital communications services: website arts.aalto.fi and school's own social media channels
- media relations
- communications on research and academic topics
- internal communications: e.g. the School’s newsletter (published every other Thursday)
- exhibitions and events services
- visual identity and presentation materials: e.g. school presentation, photos, videos
School of Arts, Design and Architecture in social media
Additionally, we communicate in the Aalto University's social media channels (Fb, Tw, and IG) and share our content on Aalto University's LinkedIn and Youtube channels.