OPEN CALL: Investment round: up to 2M€ for innovative sustainable energy projects / deadline 15.3.2021
KIC involved: InnoEnergy
Scope: project must fit one of the 8 call categories (see below)
Funding: up to 2M€ / project including up to 1M€ for applied research
See all criteria listed below
For more info, contact Aalto EIT project manager Petri Allekotte [email protected]
Emerging revolutionary technologies in energy are crucial to ensure achieving a green transition to a better, more sustainable and more inclusive Europe. EIT InnoEnergy encourages all innovators to apply to the 2021 Investment Round in order to transform the power of your ideas into marketable products. Up to 2M€ funding per project available, with up to 1M€ funding directly available for applied research per project.
Check below if you qualify !
- Your business idea must fit at least one of these 8 categories: energy storage, smart & efficient buildings and cities, renewable energies, smart electric grid, energy efficiency, nuclear instrumentation, energy for circular energy, energy for transport and mobility)
- You are aiming at going from project to mark within 5 years
- You have already a successful proof of concept (at least TRL5, see https://enspire.science/trl-scale-horizon-europe-erc-explained/)
- You are part of a consortium of at least 3 but less than 7 European partners from both the research and industry sector, from at least 2 different European countries (InnoEnergy can provide a matchmaking service if needed) and at least one of the companies of the consortium has been involved in the project since its beginning.
- direct investment funding to help make your project a reality from lab to launch
- access to dedicated support & experts to help you identify market needs and potential customers
- reduced time to market: we help you turning a prototype into a commercial viable product in 5 years
- access to 500+ project partners that can help you to fill technological or financial gaps in your project