How can open science services help you? : ARTS open science drop-in sessions in Väre October 30-31
Find solutions to open science, research data management and copyright issues:
- How to comply with your funders' and university's requirements about open access publishing and data management.
- How to find open media on the web and how to define Creative Commons -licences you need.
- How to share code, publish data in the Research Catalogue, get more citations.
- How to apply funding from Aalto Open Access Fund and other funders
- How to get an ORCID iD and distinguish yourself from other researchers
- Get to know open access in practice, e.g. the local tools and services we provide you.
Drop-in any time or join our scheduled sessions.
Tuesday Oct 30 at 12-16, Väre 1st floor, work café next to room K104:
- at 12 Information Specialist Marika Sarvilahti: Open digital cultural heritage and finding openly licensed media on the web
- at 13 Legal Counsel and Copyright Attorney Maria Rehbinder: Copyright and CC-licences
- at 14 Grant Writer Antti Ruotoistenmäki: Funder requirements for open access publishing & Grant applications including Data Management Plan
Wednesday Oct 31 at 12-16, Väre 1st floor, work café next to room L101:
- at 13 Grant Writer Antti Ruotoistenmäki: Funder requirements for open access publishing & Grant applications including Data Management Plan
- at 14-16 in L101 ARTS Workshop on Wicked Research and Art & Design cases in ACRIS
RIS Open Science and ACRIS team, ARTS data agent and IT Services are present all the time.
We are there for you to make your research and artistic outputs more visible and boost your academic career!
We hope to see you there! Besides, we will serve delicious cookies and coffee!