Finlands Akademis finansiering av flaggskeppsprogram
Vi samordnar följande flaggskeppsprogrammen:
FinnCERES, jointly formed by Aalto University and VTT, wants to uncover answers to the most fundamental questions about lignocellulose disassembly and re-assembly and to create new, cost-competitive, bio-based materials that are expected to address the main challenges of our century, including resource sufficiency and climate change.
Finnish Center for Artificial Intelligence FCAI is a community of experts in artificial intelligence in Finland, initiated by Aalto University, University of Helsinki, and VTT. FCAI's goal is to create a new type of AI, which is able to operate with humans in the complex world, and to renew the Finnish industry with this new AI.
Professor Peter Liljeroth: FQF - Finnish Quantum Flagship
Finnish Quantum Flagship (FQF) brings together leading quantum experts in physics, computational science, mathematics, nano science and -technology, and economics. FQF is coordinated by Aalto University and other host organizations are VTT, University of Helsinki, University of Jyväskylä, Tampere University, University of Oulu, and CSC-IT Centre for Science.
Vi medverkar i följande flaggskeppsprogrammen:
- Professor Tanja Tarvainen, University of Eastern Finland. Aalto University’s responsible professor Nuutti Hyvönen. FAME - Flagship of Advanced Mathematics for Sensing, Imaging and Modelling
- Academy Professor Seppo Ylä-Herttuala, University of Eastern Finland. Aalto University’s responsible professor Olli Ikkala. GeneCellNano - Gene, Cell and Nano Therapy Competence Cluster for the Treatment of Chronic Diseases.
- Professor Bjørn Kløve, University of Oulu. Aalto University’s responsible professor Eliisa Lotsari. DIWA - Digital Waters Flagship
- Professor Marja-Kristiina Lerkkanen, University of Jyväskylä. Aalto University’s responsible professor Matti Sarvimäki. EDUCA - Education for Future
- Professor Goëry Genty, Tampere University. Aalto University’s responsible professor Zhipei Sun. PREIN - Photonics Research and Innovation.