Finlands Akademis finansiering av flaggskeppsprogram
Vi samordnar följande flaggskeppsprogrammen
- Professor Orlando Rojas: FinnCERES - Competence Center for the Materials Bioeconomy: A Flagship for our Sustainable Future
- Akademiprofessor Samuel Kaski: FCAI - Finnish Centre for Artificial Intelligence
Vi medverkar i följande flaggskeppsprogrammet
- Professor Goëry Genty, Tammerfors universitet. Ansvarig professor vid Aalto-universitetet Zhipei Sun. PREIN - Photonics Research and Innovation.
Professor Orlando Rojas: FinnCERES - Competence Center for the Materials Bioeconomy: A Flagship for our in the area of materials bioeconomy.
FinnCERES, jointly formed by Aalto University and VTT, wants to uncover answers to the most fundamental questions about lignocellulose disassembly and re-assembly and to create new, cost-competitive, bio-based materials that are expected to address the main challenges of our century, including resource sufficiency and climate change.
Academy Professor Samuel Kaski: FCAI - Finnish Centre for Artificial Intelligence
Finnish Center for Artificial Intelligence FCAI is a community of experts in artificial intelligence in Finland, initiated by Aalto University, University of Helsinki, and VTT. FCAI's goal is to create a new type of AI, which is able to operate with humans in the complex world, and to renew the Finnish industry with this new AI.
We are partner in the following flagship:
- Professor Goëry Genty, Tampere University. Aalto University’s responsible professor Zhipei Sun. PREIN - Photonics Research and Innovation.
- Academy Professor Seppo Ylä-Herttuala, University of Eastern Finland. Aalto University’s responsible professor Olli Ikkala. GeneCellNano - Gene, Cell and Nano Therapy Competence Cluster for the Treatment of Chronic Diseases.