See the official alumni website: alumni.aalto.fi
Our goal is to allow Aalto’s alumni to become active participants and influencers in the university community, and to run alumni operations of high international standard.
The members of the alumni network receive up-to-date research information, gain access to multidisciplinary networks and are provided with numerous opportunities for self-development and networking. They can, for example, mentor an Aalto student and stay in touch with their former fellow-students through the Alumni Circle.
From over 100 000 graaduates nearly 45 000 alumni from 80 different countries are already members of the Aalto University alumni network.
Join the alumni network at alumnicircle.aalto.fi
Street and postal address:
Otakaari 24, 02150 Espoo
P.O. Box 11000, 00076 AALTO
Benefits for alumni
As a registered member of the Aalto University Alumni Circle an alumni will get:
- Networking opportunities with influential actors, experts and students both within and outside his/her professional field
- Opportunity to use an e-mail inbox and forwarding e-email address or alias [email protected]
- A channel to keep in contact with fellow-students from the university
- Information on research results and latest events at Aalto University
- Information on continuing education, postgraduate education opportunities and available courses at the Open University
- The opportunity to participate in the development of the university and provide support to students
- Invitations to Aalto University and alumni events and happenings
- Events targeted especially to alumni
- Regular newsletter by e-mail
- Aalto University Magazine to home address
- The Going Global online service: Career opportunities around the world as well as country-specific information on work licences, interview practices, employment and industry outlooks, and much more.
In addition to these, Aalto University, alumni colleagues and cooperation partners offer several varying benefits.
The mentoring programme combines field-specific, cross-disciplinary and international mentoring. The heart of the mentoring programme consists of one-on-one meetings of a student and an alumnus. Alongside these meetings, the mutual encounters and networking of the participants is promoted by means of joint seminars, small-group meeting and corporate visits.
The bilingual programme is open to both Finnish and foreign master's students and alumni.
See the official alumni website