1. Koulutusta Aalto-yhteisölle
Opi tutkimusdatan hallinnan (RDM) ja henkilötietojen käsittelyn parhaat käytännöt. Koulutuksen kieli on englanti.
6.5.2019: Research Data Management (RDM) training: Introduction and Basics
This training is an introduction to Research Data Management (RDM). You'll learn the important basics of taking care of your research data.
Contents of the training:
- Introduction to data mismanagement. An entertaining look at the most important factors for a happy relationship with research data (Richard Darst, data-agent, SCI)
- IT services for data management in Aalto. Information and tips about the IT services available in Aalto to help you manage research data properly (Ilari Lähteenmäki, ITS)
- How can research data be stored? True story from personal experience. Real example on the organization and storing of research data to files and folders in research projects (Mikhail Kuklin, data advisor, RIS).
Videot ja esitysmateriaalit tilaisuudesta (engl.)
13.5.2019: Research Data Management (RDM) training : best practices in RDM and personal data handling
This training familiarizes you with the best practices in Research Data Management (RDM) and personal data handling.
Contents of the training:
- Introduction to the RDM practices and services in Aalto. An overview of the services available for Aalto researchers. (Maria Söderholm, information specialist, RIS)
- The unresolved and undiscussed ethical and legal considerations of research. In theory, there are simple procedures to follow when using personal data, the reality is that research pushes the limits in every direction at once: practical examples and considerations. (Maria Rehbinder, Senior Legal Counsel, Aalto University)
- Research ethics and personal data handling: practicalities of the process at Aalto with a focus on data minimisation. (Enrico Glerean, data agent, SCI).
Video ja esitysmateriaalit tilaisuudesta (engl.)
14.6.2019: DMP training at 12 - 14 pm, Learning Centre, room Johanna
Come and learn how to write a data management plan for your grant application!
Nowadays many funders require that you explain in a separate document how you will manage your data. In the session you will learn what the data management plan (DMP) is and what are the management practices you should describe in the plan. The session will focus on the Academy of Finland’s data management requirements and help to prepare for the Academy’s autumn call. However, all who want to learn about data management planning will benefit from the session.
In the DMP training session we will
- Give an introduction to data management planning.
- Show how the web based tool DMPTuuli helps in writing the plans. You can make the account in advance, if you wish.
- Go through the Academy of Finland’s data management requirements and the DMP template.
- Help you to write your data management plan for the Academy’s autumn call.
Take your laptop with you if you are willing to write your DMP in the session!
Katso myös nämä syksyn 2019 Avoimen tieteen koulutukset.
10.9.2019; 22.10.2019; 13.11.2019; 11.12.2019